Selling Procedure

  • Verbal offer and acceptance
  • Appointment of an attorney-at-law
  • Exchange of contracts for sale and payment of a 10% deposit to the attorney-at-law. The remaining 90% of the balance is paid at time of conveyance.

Selling Guide

  • Nil Capital Gains Tax
  • Nil Inheritance Tax
  • Stamp Duty is 1% (nil if owned by offshore company)
  • Property transfer tax is 2.5% (nil if owned by offshore company)
  • Attorney Fees are 1.5% – 2% plus VAT
  • Standard Real Estate Agents Fee plus VAT

Compare Listings